|Вхід на сайт|
Selection and peer-review of original scientific articles
for publication in the series of the scientific journal
“Bulletin of Mariupol State University”
To ensure proper professional level publications in the series of the journal “Bulletin of Mariupol State University” (hereinafter – Bulletin) the editorial Board shall review the articles, their preparation for publication and publication of each of the series of the Bulletin in such sequence:
• verification of compliance with the requirements to registration of an article;
• preliminary review of the manuscript and sending it for consideration to the reviewing members of the editorial Board or the expert group;
• review articles (minimum 5 days, maximum term is 21 days) and, if any comments and remarks, sending back to the authors for correction;
• the formation of the next issue compiled by the authors, on gaining positive peer-reviewing of the articles and on final approval of its content by the editor-in-chief;
• editing and printing release by the publishing house of Mariupol State University.
1. Verification of compliance with the requirements of the articles includes their conformity to the technical requirements demanded by the journal's editorial Board.
2. Preliminary review of the manuscript is fulfilled by the executive editor of the journal provided that there is a positive appraisal and then is passed over to the anonymous peer reviewer or to an expert or a group of experts within the allotted period of time (5-21 days).
3. After reviewing, the scientific content of the manuscript is handed over to an expert opinion in the prescribed form and is transmitted for consideration to the managing editor of the journal.
4. In case of positive expert opinions and compliance to the requirements for the design of the manuscript, the editorial Board makes a decision to include the publication into the next issue of the journal. The author will be informed about the decision made.
5. If the article does not comply with the requirements, or there is unfavourable expert’s conclusion, the editorial Board sends the submitted article for completion.
6. The oncoming issue of the bulletin includes checked, peer-reviewed articles signed by the editor-in-chief after the approval of the Academic Council of the University.